National Association of Realtors 2017 Profile on Home Staging Proves Home Staging Makes a BIG Difference!
- 49% of buyers’ agents cited that homes staging had a positive effect on most buyer’s view of the home
- 77% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home
- 1/3 of buyer’s agents said that staging a home increased the dollar value offered
- 39% of sellers’ agents stated that staging a home greatly decreases the amount of time the home is on the market
- For more supporting information, please visit: www.nar.realtor/reports/profile-of-home-staging
Examples of Our Dramatix Decor Projects
Does Staging Increase The Home’s Value?
Does Staging Effect the Buyer’s Viewpoint?
Does Staging Make A Difference in the Sale Price of the Home?